MSC Group Global Co., Limited
KYC & AML POLICY
MSC Group Global Co., Limited keeps a zero-tolerance fraud policy and is taking all possible measures to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity. Any fraudulent activity will be logged and all accounts associated with it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
MSC Group Global Co., Limited aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it collects, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of measures. security and fraud control. Before your application is approved, we will require the following documents:
1. copy of your valid passport with signature page
2.A copy of your credit card, used for deposit
3. Copy of recent utility bill (not older than 3 months) with your name and current address as it appears on your app
4 copies of a recent bank statement no older than 3 months
If you have any questions, please contact our Sales and Customer Support Department
When do I need to provide these documents?
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, to avoid any delays in the processing of your transactions. . We require a receipt of all necessary documents before any transactions are made against your trading account.
Your account will be kept 'read-only' until sufficient documentation is provided.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents or take high quality digital camera photos, save the photos as jpegs, then upload them to the application.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
MSC Group Global Co., Limited keeps the confidentiality of documents the highest priority and treats all documents it receives with the utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest possible level of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make MSC Group Global Co., Limited a safer place to transact..
MSC Group Global Co., Limited is committed to the highest standards of Compliance Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF). To help the government fight the financing of terrorist activities and money laundering, the law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Money Laundering - the process of converting money received from illegal activities (such as fraud, corruption, terrorism, etc.), into other seemingly legitimate funds or investments to conceal or distort real capital.
The money laundering process can be divided into three sequential stages:
- Location. At this stage, money is converted into financial instruments, such as checks,
bank account and money transfer or can be used to buy high value goods
can be resold. They can also be deposited in banks and non-banking institutions
(e.g. currency exchangers). To avoid suspicion by the company, launderers can make multiple deposits instead of depositing the entire amount at once, this form of placement is known as smurfing.
- Class division. Money is transferred or transferred to other accounts and other financial instruments. It is done to conceal the origin and circumvent the sign of the entity that has carried out many financial transactions. Moving money around and changes in form makes it complicated to keep track of money being laundered.
- Integration. The funds return to circulation as a legitimate way to purchase goods and services.
MSC Group Global Co., Limited adheres to Anti-Money Laundering principles and actively prevents any action that aims or facilitates the legalization of illicit proceeds. AML policy is meant to prevent criminals from using the company's services for the purpose of money laundering, terrorist financing or other criminal activity.
To prevent money laundering MSC Group Global Co., Limited does not accept or pay cash under any circumstances. The Company reserves the right to suspend any client activity, which may be considered illegal or, may be related to money laundering in the opinion of its employees.
Company procedures : MSC Group Global Co., Limited will ensure that it is dealing with an individual or legal entity. MSC Group Global Co., Limited also takes all required measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations issued by the monetary authority. The AML policy is being implemented in MSC Group Global Co., Limited in the following ways:
- Know your customer policy and due diligence
- Monitor customer activity
Monitor customer activity : In addition to collecting information from customers, MSC Group Global Co., Limited continues to monitor the activities of every customer to identify and prevent any transactions. A suspicious transaction is referred to as a transaction that is inconsistent with legitimate business or a client's normal transaction history known from monitoring the client's activity. MSC Group Global Co., Limited has implemented a system to monitor named transactions (both automatic and if necessary, manual) to prevent criminals from using the company's services.
Recordkeeping: Records should be kept of all transaction data and data obtained for identification purposes, as well as all documents related to the subject of money laundering (e.g. files on suspicious activity reports. , AML account monitoring documentation, etc.). Those records are kept for a minimum of 7 years after the account is closed.
Deposit and Withdrawal Requests: All deposits and withdrawals on trading accounts held with MSC Group Global Co., Limited are subject to the following strict requirements:
- Due to AML/CTF law, MSC Group Global Co., Limited cannot receive or send money to third parties.
- Deposits to MSC Group Global Co., Limited must be from a bank account, Credit/Debit card or Alternative Payment Method with the same name as the name of the transaction account with MSC Group Global Co., Limited.
- All withdrawals from trading account must go to the same bank account, Credit/Debit Card or Alternative Payment Method under the same name as the trading account name with MSC Group Global Co., Limited that the customer has sent money.
- All initial withdrawal requests must be verified for safety and security by the claims of the claiming bank; which includes account holder information and bank details. MSC Group Global Co., Limited will not accept deposits or withdrawals made under a name other than the registered name of MSC Group Global Ltd.
If a trading account is credited in such a way that it cannot be used for withdrawals, funds may be withdrawn to a bank account with the same name as the trading account name with MSC Group Global Co., Limited as long as the client the bank provides satisfactory proof of ownership of the bank account where the funds originated as well as the destination bank account.
Measures to take : In the event of an attempt to execute transactions that MSC Group Global Co., Limited suspects to be related to money laundering or other criminal activity, it will proceed in accordance with applicable law and report suspicious activity to the agency. management agency.
MSC Group Global Co., Limited reserves the right to suspend any client activity, which may be deemed illegal or may be related to money laundering in the opinion of its employees. Markets MSC Group Global Co., Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to temporarily lock suspicious customer accounts or terminate existing customer relationships.